GOAL - REACH 5,000 Kms - Walking and Jogging to Fitness!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 32

Good Golly, Miss Molly!
Day 32 and so many changes - latest and greatest is I am able to fit into some clothes that were a pinch too tight before, and a pair of hot pink heels Lynda S. gave me. 
Do you know when your weight goes up your feet get bigger too? Now going all round the block as Dexter's morning walk - with half blocks later in the day.
My cyber space friend was over and we did spring cleaning and cooking and did my hair. Life is good, and I have watched the glass in the windows disappear.
Eating between 700 - 800 calories a day - with 60-90 grams of protein. STILL not hungry.

Next Monday is April 4 when I will give you the answer to the poll - How many pounds have I lost? Look at the pictures and vote!

FOLLOW MY BLOG!
http://andrea-hodges.blogspot.com/

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!       
http://memoriesproductions.yolasite.com/  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Andrea:

    WOW!!! Is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, girl! You look fantastic!!!! Keep it up! Love to SEE ya! When will that be? Love ya, Teresa

    ReplyDelete