GOAL - REACH 5,000 Kms - Walking and Jogging to Fitness!

Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011



Tired this morning, my hair needs coloring, just took the dog out for a walk, 10 days POST-OP, but feeling more and more that this was the right decision. This is my LAST CHANCE SALOON - so don't sabotage me! Do you know people are offering me their delicious home-cooked FOOD, and they know I have had the surgery? Even though this is NOT my most glamorous day, but frankly, I do believe they are jealous! What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Hey you....you look fabulous already but you alwasy did. If they are offering food ....not only they are jealous but they are also very daft.
    Just smile and tell them you already ate.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing, it must be out and out jealousy. (ha ha) I still cannot believe that at this age I had the surgery! I am very pleased with the results so far.
    Hugs,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun Just wanna tell ya ......You look fabulous! keep up the good work you deserve this as I know you have been looking forward to this for some time now. but to me your beauty is from within so to me you will always be beautiful inside and out! loves ya girl!
    Bev Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is great but I could not figure how to make a comment but the changes are so evident ...you go girl. Love yah!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings on you, Andrea!
    love
    Bonnie from Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Keep it up! See you soon.
    Lynda G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably the best initiative you've followed through with in a long time Andrea! It's good to see such dramatic results in so short a time. It will undoubtedly give you many more years of quality life.

    Mark
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting page, i am here via Steve's page
    good that i visited.
    Keep inform
    best

    ReplyDelete