GOAL - REACH 5,000 Kms - Walking and Jogging to Fitness!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 27

Hello, my friends, hello!
Joyfully, I greet you today. Good things are happening.

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!   http://memoriesproductions.yolasite.com/ 


Here us today's photo, my 'scale' by which I measure myself with. I look every day for kind comments or people who are following my rants - not at all like Charlie Sheen's. Well he is quite thin anyhow these days.
I am not quite there yet. Thin that is.



When times are tough, like today, exhausting, worrying over my dear dog Dexter who is healing from a run-in with an aggressive beagle, makes me realize this is not the answer to my every problem. Life continues on, and we deal.
Check out the poll. April 4 is in another 11 days away. How many pounds?
Please continue to keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Here's my darling Dexter . . . .
                                      Kiss, kiss, sweetie - Goodnight!


 













2 comments:

  1. You have a light back in your eyes again--so nice to see!
    LYNDA G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dahlingk! You really are looking great! Do you feel as healthy as you look? BTW, I didn't know you got a dog. Good for you! He's as cute as a Muppet.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete