GOAL - REACH 5,000 Kms - Walking and Jogging to Fitness!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Over 1000 hits on my BLOG - Time to celebrate!


And here is a treat for you to listen to, while you catch up on your emails. When you click on this link, it is a 65 song Jukebox from Saigon, Vietnam, that plays all sorts of soothing music! I have listened to the music several times, and always enjoy it - it is two or three hours long. 
When you Click on this (a little window should come up and say "GO TO LINK" so, click on the link and enjoy the music!

65 SONGS



A small little Blog - who would be interested in my journey? Evidently a lot of people. And I don't even know anyone from New Zealand, Russia, Germany, India or the Philippines! Welcome to my Blog and leave a comment - would love to hear what you have to say. Are there any topics you would like me to research and write about? I am here for YOU!

Canada
                      580
United States
             273
New Zealand               
10
Russia                          
7
United Kingdom           
6
Germany
                     5
United Arab Emirates
   4
Costa Rica                   
4
India                           
4
 











No comments:

Post a Comment